It's 11h25 PM here, time to sleep 😔 good night girls 🤗🤗🤗
Goodnight Sangana 🤗❤️ hopefully the episode will be out by the time you wake up!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It's 11h25 PM here, time to sleep 😔 good night girls 🤗🤗🤗
Goodnight Sangana 🤗❤️ hopefully the episode will be out by the time you wake up!
It's 11h25 PM here, time to sleep 😔 good night girls 🤗🤗🤗
one hour later and its time for me to go to sleep now 🤣
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Goodnight Sangana 🤗❤️ hopefully the episode will be out by the time you wake up!
the episode better be up by the time I wake up
Guys I accidentally saw Veer’s city dance again (it showed up in my IG newsfeed) and I can’t stop laughing help 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
The way she opened the door 😍
She said she can’t let Veer do such a big sacrifice. Good for her for standing up for him 😭
But she is never angry enough. I want her to explode like ranisa. 🤣
AK🤦🤦🤦🤣🤣🤣Reminding me that is enough for me toburst in to 🤣🤣🤣 You watched it🤣🤣Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Guys I accidentally saw Veer’s city dance again (it showed up in my IG newsfeed) and I can’t stop laughing help 🤣🤣
Episode is not up. So zee does nor hate Rish or me. 🤣Then who?
I agree it's not enough🤣 Good morning Rishu🤗❤️But she is never angry enough. I want her to explode like ranisa. 🤣
She is standing up for Veer really touches him.Originally posted by: flamingoAK
The way she opened the door 😍
She said she can’t let Veer do such a big sacrifice. Good for her for standing up for him 😭
Hi sangana.
Yes. Im in est time zone so have to wait a lot for the episode. Thanks for sharing. I will chk it out😃
I think clock in the Veer's room not working . Always it shows the same time 🤣🤣🤣