Or probably bored with playing this stupid Prachi 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Or probably bored with playing this stupid Prachi 😆
She’s bored with both 😆
Originally posted by: riiddzzyy
Maybe she isn’t a bday person but why
I love birthdays and other logo ka bday too🥳
I like to celebrate my fav persons' birthdays, not mine🤡
The only problem is I am bad at remembering birthdates😕
Originally posted by: riiddzzyy
Mugdha looks bored 😆
Maybe she isn’t a bday person but why
I love birthdays and other logo ka bday too🥳
bored and tired
then there is one person constantly yapping and bothering
she is too professional to leave re😆
She’s giving good competition to DKB 😆
Attention ka chakkar hai Manoj bhaiya🤡
i said the same thing
second connection

I have nothing planned for mughda that's gonna go up on my page. Aahhhhh
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
No this is jus febret being her usual self. trynna act cute because some people find it cute🤡
Attention ka chakkar hai Manoj bhaiya
i really hope ye sirf offscreen ho onscreen cafe ke 1000 km mein bi na ho