Agapi is more your type girl
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Agapi is more your type girl
yeh sahi hai🤣
What are some nice romantic songs?
My friend is making VM's so I asked her to make 1 of my fav Bollywood on screen couple Sharddha & Aditya Roy Kapoor. Which song would suit them? 😎
Agapi is sooooo cute 💖
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
still zeal and nina's score is countable🤣
If its good than fine otherwise
Don't bother to reveal it 😂
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
So they did it well ah , if Zeal come in Top three , I am going to use my baseball gifs for sure . Nina is a sweetheart , so I won't say anything to her
Awww 🤗
anyone in touch with moonglade (Ramya) ?
whatever floats your boat ego🤣
Something very weird has happened with my FB