Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U wont come/ stalk us in new thread😒💔
of course I have to..at least bajirao mastani kehna banta hai though I changed it now..check new thread😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U wont come/ stalk us in new thread😒💔
of course I have to..at least bajirao mastani kehna banta hai though I changed it now..check new thread😆
Let's end this thread
Let's end this thread
Only 1 more to go. New thread is ready btw😎
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Only 1 more to go. New thread is ready btw😎
Yes I know 😊😎
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Only 1 more to go. New thread is ready btw😎
Now tell me your AT no
Yes I know 😊😎
Btw my small speech for winner n congrating everyone n for shreya n team on page 56 and 65.
I will try to write individual speech too but i am not good with speeches
Lexi made her change it 🤣 she called her PeeCee 🤣 thought she likes her 😂😂Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
of course I have to..at least bajirao mastani kehna banta hai though I changed it now..check new thread😆
Now tell me your AT no
I wanna know who wrote Harry one🤣
Sorry Hinna, I missed this post too. When I opened new threads, those notifications keep coming too now, whenever someone posts in my threads. 😂Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Thanks for your speech🤗
I really missed our food talks and now we have music to disuss too for next time
leaving you with this, one of my fav songs...
Awww 🤗 I love the song you have shared and it's a perfect song to describe our friendship ❤️ & our topics of discussions. . We will always discuss food & music. We will meet again shortly. 🥳
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Btw my small speech for winner n congrating everyone n for shreya n team on page 56 and 65.
I will try to write individual speech too but i am not good with speeches
Now you are sounding like zeal.
Just be ready with your speech in new thread