Tumhre galti hai tumne nikala ab she’s haunting you. 🤣🤣but Woh mujhe pure IF pe dikh rahi hai ab🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tumhre galti hai tumne nikala ab she’s haunting you. 🤣🤣but Woh mujhe pure IF pe dikh rahi hai ab🤣
batana parta hai🤣🤣 kal se agar tum uske saare posts par tamatar phekna shuru kardo toh usse pata ho ki usse aisi kya bhool ho gayi 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 phr btade🤣 pehle se warning🤣
but Woh bechari har jgha Puch rahi can I join or mujhe na krke Bura lag Raha hajOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Tumhre galti hai tumne nikala ab she’s haunting you. 🤣🤣
Zeal wanted her to participate in his demo game 😂😂😂

He was sane last I checked I think he lost it. 😂😂
okay i’m also going now. Going to do some of my assignment and then off to bed
Good night Hava, Kifah & Nina, see you all tomorrow ❤️🤗
I feel for you but so jao ab sapne mein nhi aayegi. 😂😂but Woh bechari har jgha Puch rahi can I join or mujhe na krke Bura lag Raha haj
bye Anmol🤗okay i’m also going now. Going to do some of my assignment and then off to bed
Good night Hava, Kifah & Nina, see you all tomorrow ❤️🤗
Han ab pakka bye every one milte hai kal🤣🤣💔❤️Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I feel for you but so jao ab sapne mein nhi aayegi. 😂😂
Goodnight Priceless. ❤️🤗okay i’m also going now. Going to do some of my assignment and then off to bed
Good night Hava, Kifah & Nina, see you all tomorrow ❤️🤗
I’m so not used to seeing my full name written 😂😂
Zeal said that he is waiting for someone's reply(answers) when i asked whom and is she Rani than he started laughing (suspicious one) 😂