i swear if anyone reads our threads...they will be like how can they tlk like this abt this 24/7?!?!? lol
we're a talented bunch 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i swear if anyone reads our threads...they will be like how can they tlk like this abt this 24/7?!?!? lol
we're a talented bunch 🤣
Originally posted by: infinitie
hahaha don't worry they are going to the bridge soon 🤣
I hope anokhi jumps from the bridge 🤣 Just for sake of seeing shaurya shirtless ☺️
main kabhi nai bhulungiOriginally posted by: Akanksha29100
You do have a sharp memory !
i swear if anyone reads our threads...they will be like how can they tlk like this abt this 24/7?!?!? lol
Even sometimes I wonder, HOW DO WE DO THIS ?
Like me asking myself - You sure this is you?
we never stop. Literally never stop.i swear if anyone reads our threads...they will be like how can they tlk like this abt this 24/7?!?!? lol
Originally posted by: wamavasant
I hope anokhi jumps from the bridge 🤣 Just for sake of seeing shaurya shirtless ☺️
i ROFLED SOOOO BAD AT THIS!!!! omggggg
yes petition for anokhi to jump from the bridge 🤣
we never stop. Literally never stop.
one of our talents
Originally posted by: wamavasant
I hope anokhi jumps from the bridge 🤣 Just for sake of seeing shaurya shirtless ☺️
Lol.
You to Anokhi- Just Dont die till the dude jumps
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Even sometimes I wonder, HOW DO WE DO THIS ?
Like me asking myself - You sure this is you?
🤣
what does your self tell you?! 😆
rukne ka naam nai hai 😂one of our talents