omg Pooja I cheesed so hard on zoom camera!! Omg lmao I forgot my camera was on 😅😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
omg Pooja I cheesed so hard on zoom camera!! Omg lmao I forgot my camera was on 😅😂
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
Dude is so smart, Vanity me jaake shoot kia. Galti se bhi shoot location reveal nahi karna ! 😆🤣
Right?!!? And then the blue jeans and the right tshirt
but didnt she say he tried to tell her sorry in her home and the rooftop.
bt im expecting a showdown at the sabherwals for the divorce track..
waise wondering how shaan astha stayed married but away for 25 years!! thats a long time of sukhapan 🤣
my mind is aligning w Akanksha's
She said home and dhaba.
Did she say rooftop? Maine nahi sunna properly then.
I’m legit drooling. 🥵🤤🤤🤤Right?!!? And then the blue jeans and the right tshirt
KV will deliver. Don’t worry.
KV will deliver. How will we receive?
omg Pooja I cheesed so hard on zoom camera!! Omg lmao I forgot my camera was on 😅😂
I did too when I saw him sit down and his hand on his head showing his muscles 😍😍
Talking about my weakness in my communication class. And I’m over at with KV weakness 😳😂
KV will deliver. Don’t worry.
Deliver all the cards on time. Speed , score sab aacha hai uska 😆
speed ha? 👀😂Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
Deliver all the cards on time. Speed , score sab aacha hai uska 😆