Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
And for me it's just that ghisa pita dialogue🤪
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I'm bloody witch not bloody woman🤣🤣
And yeh sorry not sorry,my mind is like that🤪🤣
Don’t be sorry coz I know who u are and what u are now, it’s all about being one track minded 🤣🤣. Gutter mind as always but good 😂😂😂
oh sh*t 😂😂😂 witch and not woman but don’t let me say the other word rhyming with witch 🤣
Bye chudail. Goodnight 🤗
Sweet dreams I’ll surely have and u try seeing some chudail dreams 😛
Take care and see u tomorrow ❤️
Originally posted by: .shivi396
And for me it's just that ghisa pita dialogue🤪
Chaaalll haaatt be 🔪🔪
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Don’t be sorry coz I know who u are and what u are now, it’s all about being one track minded 🤣🤣. Gutter mind as always but good 😂😂😂
oh sh*t 😂😂😂 witch and not woman but don’t let me say the other word rhyming with witch 🤣
It's actually good to have one track mind,you won't be upset for too long🤪😆
We are not playing Rhyming game here🤣🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Bye chudail. Goodnight 🤗
Sweet dreams I’ll surely have and u try seeing some chudail dreams 😛
Take care and see u tomorrow ❤️
Chudail dreams me to I might see Dilruba🤣🤣
mein story padh rahi hu...
A arrange marriage murder...
Is anyone here 👀
Good Night🤗
SnS Dreams😛
Take Care❤️
See you tomorrow😳
yap...
Aj thik se jau...
Kal dekhti hu mood thik hoye ki nahi...