Angre's reaction when he saw Vansh injured>>>>AP's overacting
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Angre's reaction when he saw Vansh injured>>>>AP's overacting
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
See nephy is crying & priya is happy because her name didn't come in that ss.

Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Your most positive member tag is in danger.
I thought i lost that tag a long time ago..
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Waise since I come on later they don't catch mine otherwise I am no less 😆
Next time we ll take a ss of your rants too and post it on tt then 😆
No even few days ago someone called you that.😆Originally posted by: Priya12000
I thought i lost that tag a long time ago..
Can the black box be Vansh's trap for Riddhima and Vyom?
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Can the black box be Vansh's trap for Riddhima and Vyom?
I really hope so
🤔Originally posted by: HTOPMOE4NPIBQRTD
Why the hell are you giving ideas to stalkers,pls shhh🤫🙄
Originally posted by: Priya12000
Next time we ll take a ss of your rants too and post it on tt then 😆
Woh kaise I come on way after your rants and then I am lost and literally say the same thing you guys were discussing 50 pages ago 😭