Seriously I won?? 😲😲😲😲😲😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Seriously I won?? 😲😲😲😲😲😲
So I die of cardiac arrest?
Nah I am a miser ask the tied winners😅😂
Haha She always been like that. 😂😂
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Seriously I won?? 😲😲😲😲😲😲
Yes you did
Congratulations Alexia 🥳
Congrats Mumma, Zeal and Alexia.🥳
Now, where is my baseball bat, teeno ko maar padi chahiye, itna drama kiya teeno ne😳
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Seriously I won?? 😲😲😲😲😲😲
Seriously this will never shock me anymore 🤣
Oh shut upOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
I can't even be sad by my fourth place , because the three above me , probably deserves it more . Congrats Zeal , Kif and Partner . So happy for you three
You are were amazing
You are basically Sherlock Holmes girl
Decide a punishment for Zeal now😈 🤣
Wow....Congrats Zeal & Kiffla🥳
Zeal ka pata hain, wo jeetne wale hai. par Kiffi toh chupa rustam nikla🤣
aaj ki party mein Special Menu ‘Zeal Meal’ and ‘Kiflla dhokla’ hain