only here for episode discussion. CC just for funOriginally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya
I see two different groups at two different places. Are we here or in the CC?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
only here for episode discussion. CC just for funOriginally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya
I see two different groups at two different places. Are we here or in the CC?
Episode not yet out, I am refreshing 🤣
Originally posted by: AL4FGJVUEE25WR7T
Episode not yet out, I am refreshing 🤣
It's out
Description says, shaurya stops Anokhi from leaving to Kapurthala
Originally posted by: PT5Y2C5PXECHNFAJ
Episode not yet out, I am refreshing 🤣
sameeeee i'm like watching saturday's ep while refreshing 🤣
Originally posted by: infinitie
sameeeee i'm like watching saturday's ep while refreshing 🤣
I won’t be home till 11 pm :((((((
I missed fri-mon episodes ! Urghhhhhhhh tomorrow all day I am going to watch. Marathon lol
So is it like out only for me ?
Or I am seeing things?! I am so sleepy
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
So is it like out only for me ?
Or I am seeing things?! I am so sleepy
i still don't have it 😭
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I won’t be home till 11 pm :((((((
I missed fri-mon episodes ! Urghhhhhhhh tomorrow all day I am going to watch. Marathon lol
omggg i'm excited for you!! it will be an amazing marathon!!
Title- Tez feels embarrassed
Further description- Tez feels embarrassment when Shaurya supports Anokhi before the Sabatwaals. Later he stops her from leaving
Originally posted by: infinitie
sameeeee i'm like watching saturday's ep while refreshing 🤣
Ditto🤣