raita nhi gobar. Mini bach gyi yaar🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Ghanta logic.!
They will definitely have their own logic.! Inka logic sunekeliye meri logic kyun lost karien.!
I just can't believe they made this raita
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
raita nhi gobar. Mini bach gyi yaar🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Ghanta logic.!
They will definitely have their own logic.! Inka logic sunekeliye meri logic kyun lost karien.!
I just can't believe they made this raita
Tumhare Ani aur show ko dhuba diya makers ne behen💔
MHRW forum but studies first.
Haan yaar..! I will come there in free time ❤️ maybe our time 😉🤪
AE ko distractions hoga misdion me anirudh 3rd marriage b karega tumhara focus ajadi ho me nahi bkah blah😡
Ek bar decide kitni shadi jis se hume atacj na mile daily
I m still watching the crap 🤣
😆yes full torture of year and half.
raita nhi gobar. Mini bach gyi yaar🤣
Mera ani doob gayi yaar 😭💔🥺
Can bon make everyone's life hell at RC mansion please 🤬😈
Unbelievable some fans are supporting anirudh 😭🤣
Ek bar khud bon ban k dekho tum to us k bal kheech kheech k ganja kar dete
okaayy done❤️Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Haan yaar..! I will come there in free time ❤️ maybe our time 😉🤪
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Mera ani doob gayi yaar 😭💔🥺
Can bon make everyone's life hell at RC mansion please 🤬😈
Proud ARCian abhi laga hua h signature me 😭
Tum dono twinnies bahut dino baad yahan EDT mein woh Tumhare special waqt mein dekh ke... Me is emotional.. Happy tears😭😭MHRW forum but studies first.
Par dekho show discuss karne layak bacha hi nahi abh💔