IMMJ Episodes Discussion Thread #CXXVI (Ep222- Pg10)- Page 109

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

40.5k

Users

45

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

B2IKZ7Y5AP2KXBWV thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: PassionStar

Konsi theory hai...mujhe bhi share kr do

www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156225481

Page no.8,vallu's posts.




Vallu you are famous now.😆

B2IKZ7Y5AP2KXBWV thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: annapooranim98

Just now read vallu s theory.Its really good.Have read all her previous posts,her way of writing is ❤ and the creativity level is 🔥

But makers don't have it in them😑

Yeah her posts used to be very good,I always read them.😊

rheuji17 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi guys what discussions are happening my 3rd time posting where no one will see it for the third time 😆

mayu.x thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 7P43JXVHKTDMDMOS

Hai na eeshu...

Mujhe bhi bahut acha lga pad ke...

Par yaar makers unse nhi hoga ye toh humein nhi sochna chahiye...

Vallu your theory is very good.👍🏼

humare ache wale theories ka kachra karne ka promise kiya hai makers ne. 😭
pyaar2012 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: rheuji17

Hi guys what discussions are happening my 3rd time posting where no one will see it for the third time 😆

Areh sab ko Vansh ki chinta hai ki kahi woh nakli riddhu se asli romance toh nhi kar raha?
B2IKZ7Y5AP2KXBWV thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: merryyura

humare ache wale theories ka kachra karne ka promise kiya hai makers ne. 😭

Its okay eeshu....may they do something good...wait yaar wait...don't feel disheartened.🤔

annapooranim98 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MUO7ACCW2OFWUKTZ

Yeah her posts used to be very good,I always read them.😊

Her posts are both logical nd has so much positivity(I seriously don't know how she is able to do that).She makes such amazing theories even after all the crap that makers show.

mayu.x thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: BBZ3DULJ63UK526C

Its okay eeshu....may they do something good...wait yaar wait...don't feel disheartened.🤔

I want to. But makers ne itne baar dil toda hai na 😭

Ab toh kuch bharosa rakhna bhi chod diya hai maine

B2IKZ7Y5AP2KXBWV thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: rheuji17

Hi guys what discussions are happening my 3rd time posting where no one will see it for the third time 😆

I am making vallu's post famous...thats what I know...and I guess ayushi amd priya gave update of tomorrow's episode so little bit discussion there baki same asli nakli riddhima as one pic of riddhu on wheelchair came.

B2IKZ7Y5AP2KXBWV thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: merryyura

I want to. But makers ne itne baar dil toda hai na 😭

Ab toh kuch bharosa rakhna bhi chod diya hai maine

Koi nhi yaar...

Haunsla rkh haunsla rkh

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".