Main bhi yeh kar raha hoon 😎😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Main bhi yeh kar raha hoon 😎😆
Ab online me tumhe pakad ke dhulai to nhi kar sakte na..aise hi kaam chalana padega😈
Congratulations Sakshi and hasini for 200 BP 🥳🤗
Hum sabsy achy hain 😍😎
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Oh, why, why would I cry?? 😭😭😭
Did you check teh questions?🤣
no 🤔
I thought you did 😆
I have always called you sky 😅
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
he said that’s his name right 😅😆
No SK is his nickname or sherkhan but his name is Shoaib😆
I know😆Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Ab online me tumhe pakad ke dhulai to nhi kar sakte na..aise hi kaam chalana padega😈
oh 😅Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
No SK is his nickname or sherkhan but his name is Shoaib😆
Then that’s a radiant exclusive nickname for you Sky
Keep it 😉😆
I just saw the questions now. I guess I will keep the page open until it gets closer to deadline 🤣Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Did you check teh questions?🤣