thats on players to decide if they wanna reveal or not 😆Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hola Sakshi 🤗
Hahaha it’s alright 😆😆
Do we know who wrote which piece yet??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
thats on players to decide if they wanna reveal or not 😆Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hola Sakshi 🤗
Hahaha it’s alright 😆😆
Do we know who wrote which piece yet??
Let me try making hints
Holmes ho gaya. Sheeplock bhi submitted. ab tata bbye
1/3 of sheeps are in the sheep pen, where are rest of my sheep😭
I’m asking had anyone admitted to their piece yet?? 😆😆Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
thats on players to decide if they wanna reveal or not 😆
The suspense of Harry wala is killing me 🤣
Can I take a peek and not reply just yet??Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
1/3 of sheeps are in the sheep pen, where are rest of my sheep😭
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I’m asking had anyone admitted to their piece yet?? 😆😆
The suspense of Harry wala is killing me 🤣
Nope 😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Can I take a peek and not reply just yet??
Abhi aapko rone mein itna interets ho raha hai toh main kya hi bol sakti hoon?🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Can I take a peek and not reply just yet??
I did that🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I did that🤣
Nd i m doing that frm 1 hr🤣