Originally posted by: Arvi_006
Ohh god daccoit ARC will marry AE...that's what I heard😭😭😭
Yes ani and AE are married
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Arvi_006
Ohh god daccoit ARC will marry AE...that's what I heard😭😭😭
Yes ani and AE are married
Mahi🤗dekhke btate hai hum🤣
Tum yahan ho aur humko bulaya bhi nahi🥺
Originally posted by: Janu.301017
Samne phere le raha he tho fake kese hui?
Bon fainted before he could complete.
Later she wakes up thinking it was a bad dream.
But she notices nayi dulhan ke foot steps going to Ani's room. 🤣🤣
I think it's probably some hight tech drama jisme everyone is involved.
BUT WHO CARES !
This show has gone in garbage 👍🏼 actually idk why but I feel this is child mental abuse 😕
fake shaadi kaise hui??I mean phere le raha hai toh how can it be fake??
Mask hataakeOriginally posted by: bubblesort
Ash shaadi sachmein ho gayi😭
Aacha ye bata do mask mein le raha tha ya mask hatake🤪
Originally posted by: bubblesort
Ash shaadi sachmein ho gayi😭
Aacha ye bata do mask mein le raha tha ya mask hatake🤪
Sach ki thi and he gave reason to use another kupeatha to save bon
Bon was asking him not to do this and all of this was her emotional attachment to him ,she was scared to lose him and her family
Ab room mein jaayenge reception hoga
Holi dance higa
Bas bon ab apne upr aa jaaye
Originally posted by: OCI5F4CVRVXVIO5W
Bon fainted before he could complete.
Later she wakes up thinking it was a bad dream.
But she notices nayi dulhan ke foot steps going to Ani's room. 🤣🤣
I think it's probably some hight tech drama jisme everyone is involved.
BUT WHO CARES !
This show has gone in garbage 👍🏼 actually idk why but I feel this is child mental abuse 😕
Everyone kyun involve hinge
Episode is uploaded?? 😲Originally posted by: QTXJPTUE2O745XUK
Bon fainted before he could complete.
Later she wakes up thinking it was a bad dream.
But she notices nayi dulhan ke foot steps going to Ani's room. 🤣🤣
I think it's probably some hight tech drama jisme everyone is involved.
BUT WHO CARES !
This show has gone in garbage 👍🏼 actually idk why but I feel this is child mental abuse 😕
u saw epi??😱idc kya drama kar raha hai yeh daako🤢Originally posted by: VSZDJH5ONAQFSRD5
Bon fainted before he could complete.
Later she wakes up thinking it was a bad dream.
But she notices nayi dulhan ke foot steps going to Ani's room. 🤣🤣
I think it's probably some hight tech drama jisme everyone is involved.
BUT WHO CARES !
This show has gone in garbage 👍🏼 actually idk why but I feel this is child mental abuse 😕