Every game participant is a DQ or DK
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Every game participant is a DQ or DK
Sakshi and Hasini , we are sharing the title just like awards 😆
Koi nhi karey ga vishwas
Ek category awards main drama queen ki bhi honi chaiye thi aur wo award appko milna chaiye tha.
Nahi milta🤣
Ppl didn't guess that I was 200bp player much 😎
NexT game main pakka miley ga
This is Rado Shane Dramebaaz Holmes
matlab hum teeno jeetne wale kya?😈
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
should have waited till results
Now I know I'm not winning but kon vishwaas karega Mera 🤣🤣
dont worry Rado. main karti hoon na avishwas
Looks like you three might win as wellOriginally posted by: hasini009
matlab hum teeno jeetne wale kya?😈
So many notifications
How do I reply to each one?
Let me start from first message😆
Sab mujhe hi Matt bolo hasini Holmes is also there 😈😆
Be preparedOriginally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
So many notifications
How do I reply to each one?
Let me start from first message😆
When you win all of us are gonna spam your notif tab