ofc 😆
Btw I never gave you a nickname?
Weird 🤔
😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ofc 😆
Btw I never gave you a nickname?
Weird 🤔
😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Mine is 🤧
Should have send some other AT 😵
Which one is yours though? Hint ? 😆
I asked Minionite can we submit 2.. wo maini nahi.. I had 2 ideas.. So went with 1st one which I had already written 2nd dimaag hi that. 😅
I have given two hints
1) My AT is in one of those odd numbers
2) Maybe or Maybe not one of mine could be in this list 1,3,9.19,21
Apne ka bhi bosst kr rha hun aise bol ke.. 😅
Tum bhi included ho mere shaq ke daayre mai.. kam chupa rustam nahi ho.
If you are in top by any chance kya sazza di jaye phir?
Koi na play Sheeplock ek hi baat hai 🤗
or mujhe turkey bhi Jana hai😂😂😂
Main toh kehti hoon world tour plan kar lety hai. Muhje Switzerland bhi jana hai 😂
Chalo hum teeno world tour pe hi chale jate hai 😂😂😂😂😂
aap peechle janam mein judge teh kya?😆
Saman ki Kia zaroorat hai whi se shopping karenge 🤣Abhi itni jaldi saman toh pack karney do 😂
I asked Minionite can we submit 2.. wo maini nahi.. I had 2 ideas.. So went with 1st one which I had already written 2nd dimaag hi that. 😅
I have given two hints
1) My AT is in one of those odd numbers
2) Maybe or Maybe not one of mine could be in this list 1,3,9.19,21
what about the odd numbers that arent listed. if its one of those then our mehnat is useless. Its confirmed that you didn't write 23