You’re so impatient 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You’re so impatient 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Guys listen na
You all rate the theories na and post it on the thread
Too difficult to rate all..
I would say select your top 3 or 5.. and everyone can include or not include their own 🤓
He did or that’s what I thought 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
He did or that’s what I thought 🤣🤣
No he didnt😆I read all pages😎
Too difficult to rate all..
I would say select your top 3 or 5.. and everyone can include or not include their own 🤓
Everyone select their top 5
And lets see which one everyone likes the most
Shreya had to even rank them na?🤔
Beauty doesnt like me🤔
Shooting and azaan were the only two to sign up/show interest?
This is Nina, Hinna and Gladi’s job 😆😆Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Unko bolo mujhe tag karke post kare. Niyam sabke liye barabar hai (unless they pm/text me)