hi Anmol also wants to join
Added them already😊
Get your friends, you have more 19ish hours to do so🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
hi Anmol also wants to join
Added them already😊
Get your friends, you have more 19ish hours to do so🤣
best serial 🤣
Main hoon aur mere saath bhi main hon
Alternate theories are interesting..
are you watching raqs e bismil
Yes i m watching
okay 🤣🤣🤣🤣 biggboss ke forum pe Jake invite krdo sab ko🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Added them already😊
Get your friends, you have more 19ish hours to do so🤣
okay 🤣🤣🤣🤣 biggboss ke forum pe Jake invite krdo sab ko🤣🤣🤣
m not inviting anyone. I am too lazy to do that, aap apne apne mehmaan le aao shaadi mein, catering ka koi issue nahi hai🤣
I know🤣🤣🤣Yes i m watching
We had a debate to on this 🤣🤣🤣do you remember ?🤣
no ye current show hai? I watch them after all the episodes are released warna maza nahi aata😆😆are you watching raqs e bismil
Can someone give me the questiosn and teh answers and teh participants (if zeal had posted them somewhere)
I have already prepared the uestion paper, I just want to see except fro Miss T and Amekha who else is a newbie
na Baba na yeh hum se na Hoga hum ko bas Beth ke Khana Pasand hai🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
m not inviting anyone. I am too lazy to do that, aap apne apne mehmaan le aao shaadi mein, catering ka koi issue nahi hai🤣