Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 Acha I thought ab tak party start hogayi hogi🤣Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
you've arrived quite early darling😆
Minionite won't reveal winner this easily😆
whaaaaaaaaaaaat now. I ll have till tomorrow
I m total opposite
I used to asked doctor to give me any tablet capsule but no injection 😂
whaaaaaaaaaaaat now. I ll have till tomorrow
Picture abhi baki hai mere dost
She will do tmrw I guess but who’s tmrw?? We have couple different tmrws I guess. 😆Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
you've arrived quite early darling😆
Minionite won't reveal winner this easily😆
It all comes down to what she enjoyed the most reading. 😭😂
🤪🤪🤪Picture abhi baki hai mere dost
Or Woh sheep game Ke questions aye hai Kia?
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Drashi Dear 🤗🤗
I hope everything is well at your end. I see you had your vaccine. Congratulations 🥳
Have you read the theories yet?? 😳😳
Kiffs 🤗
Yes everything is well up till now.got vaccine,Reached home and now laid down in my bed..😆
I was reading those only 🤣
Read a few Some of them are really funny..🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I never had to take injection for anything so 🤔
I'm scared a little bit😅
But you take care 🤗
Daro mat if you keep your body relax toh dard nahi hota..😆
We are same same but different 🤣