Originally posted by: hasini009
deadline 21st midnight tak hai na. if possible, Wait for one more day. Players jyada hone se competition and entertainment bhi jyada hogi.😆
Hamari demo game ka shepherd nhi hai kya game me?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: hasini009
deadline 21st midnight tak hai na. if possible, Wait for one more day. Players jyada hone se competition and entertainment bhi jyada hogi.😆
Hamari demo game ka shepherd nhi hai kya game me?😆
Originally posted by: hasini009
deadline 21st midnight tak hai na. if possible, Wait for one more day. Players jyada hone se competition and entertainment bhi jyada hogi.😆
agar shreya ne trhead band kiya toh kahaan jaayenge?🤣 fine, deadline is 21 March 2021, 9.30 PM IST
But I don’t want to. 😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
But I don’t want to. 😆
It's ok 😆
Anybody willing or should I do it ? 😆
Achanak mood bohot accha hai Mera aaj 😂🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
agar shreya ne trhead band kiya toh kahaan jaayenge?🤣 fine, deadline is 21 March 2021, 9.30 PM IST
That make sense🤣U will need to create another thread for sign up otherwise🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Arey nahi
Goals have always been there
The number of people answering the same thing is the number of goals you get
If one person says DP then they get just 1 goal
Even I wasnt but WD had told us about this😆
m skipping the 1 goal thingy, for my sadistic pleasures🤣 also because it makes no sense (to me)
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
It's ok 😆
Anybody willing or should I do it ? 😆
Achanak mood bohot accha hai Mera aaj 😂🤣
Kar dalo😂😂we r here to hv fun😆
Participants might feel bad Second youngest shepherdOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
m skipping the 1 goal thingy, for my sadistic pleasures🤣 also because it makes no sense (to me)
But in the end your call😆
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Are koi nhi wo list dekh rhi hai tum explain krdo game😆
Teamwork u see😎
BB I want credit
😎😆
You sure na?Originally posted by: tournesol
Thank you guys for explaining me, I think I understand the game now. 👍👍
Only understand, khelte time haar jaaungi 🤣