Originally posted by: TZ6SA6NSBJRDRLD4
Guys! Kanikka had wished me in my birthday! 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️
Congratulations🥳🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TZ6SA6NSBJRDRLD4
Guys! Kanikka had wished me in my birthday! 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️
Congratulations🥳🥳
Originally posted by: N7H7DFVNEC3WNQLI
I am here today. I tired as hell. The assignments and lab records😪

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Congratulations🥳🥳
Thanks! ❤️🤗
Why do I feel again lockdown we will get?
Thanks bucks😭🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMKUMeZM4vq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
This most has got me confused since days... do y'all like quick replies or not?
I am a quick replier I believe and am not sure if I should continue with it😆
I know for sure main bahut time lagati hoon
Naah ji! I like quick repliers!👍🏼
My mother too is slowly turning into a swiftie😆
Ek din mein sabko swiftie banake rakhungi🤣 #thoda_guilty
I reply asap if imp msg. Or else I am lazyyyy.
😆
Originally posted by: CTW3FXZEAAYA6CZS
Guys! Kanikka had wished me in my birthday! 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️
Wowww!!! Congrats!🥳
If we get a lockdown again I swear I'll take a drop from boards itself, pack my bags and go on a vacay to the Himalayas🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5