I’m with Nina on this one, please give us a peak.Will you please post alternative theories tonight.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I’m with Nina on this one, please give us a peak.Will you please post alternative theories tonight.
Maybe shreya should post 5 theories and we should get to guess who wrote them 😎
Please Senior give us the theories after deadline na
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Maybe shreya should post 5 theories and we should get to guess who wrote them 😎
Yup
I said the same thing 😆
We can do tp like that till final results are announced😆
Being Sheeplock (thanks for the name, hasini)
How to play?
Just answer these questions don't think of right answer but think of a popular one...
Like If I ask Name one popular Indian actress and out of 10 people 4 said Katrina, 1 said Deepika and 5 said Mouni Roy.
Mouni Roy will be the answer and those who said Mouni will get 1 point and 5 goal. People saying Katrina get 0.5 points and 4 goals and the person who said Deepika wont get anything since she isnt sharing her answer with anyone
People(s) with max points wins...
Send answer in PM only and don't discuss with anyone till I give you the green signal.
Credits for explaination: Zeal
Deadline for submission of answers is 48 hours after i send out the questions
NoOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Maybe shreya should post 5 theories and we should get to guess who wrote them 😎
I would love to read all the theories just to know how crazy everyone is
Blurred Holmes aka Nita Holmes is here 😎.
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Blurred Holmes aka Nita Holmes is here 😎.
I missed you🥺
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Please Senior give us the theories after deadline na
and R6 results bhi.

What's the theme for this sheep lock BB ?😆