Originally posted by: arryline
🤣 Biwi game khel rahi hai pehle boss khelte aur biwi ko pagal karte ab uska hi badla liya jaa raha hai
I'm enjoying the game,
so I would say- keep it up🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: arryline
🤣 Biwi game khel rahi hai pehle boss khelte aur biwi ko pagal karte ab uska hi badla liya jaa raha hai
I'm enjoying the game,
so I would say- keep it up🤪
It's a deal right? Why are you making thing easy for them, find out the loopholes.😆Originally posted by: merryyura
Kab? Meko kyu nahi pata? 😲
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
riddhu khud bhi de sakti hai
Ridhu tou mahan hai.Ap ko antidote desakti hai.
Vo kisi ku bhi shock therephy nahi desakti..
Kabir is best.jub vo bhag jayea gana sub se gingin kay badaley lay ga...
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
It's a deal right? Why are you making thing easy for them, find out the loopholes.😆
Ab mera dimag itna chalta toh yahan ro thodi rahi hoti😭
It's a very new experience for me to watch Helly like this and she is really doing excellent acting in these different shades.
Rona band karo aur dimag chalao. Deal hui toh loophole bhi honge.Originally posted by: merryyura
Ab mera dimag itna chalta toh yahan ro thodi rahi hoti😭
Hi-5 me too ,this Ridz is so better than angare mein chalne wali
Bas ye Ishani ko angare pe chalaye 😈
I think I m the only one here..who finds RIANSH relationship very platonic these days..too much of hot and bold romance..ugh!
Why don't they show passion from Vansh side where he kills his family members to save Ridhhima?
Everyone was playing games with Riddhima from starting and currently it's good to see Riddhima also playing games whatever the reasons are.Originally posted by: arryline
🤣 Biwi game khel rahi hai pehle boss khelte aur biwi ko pagal karte ab uska hi badla liya jaa raha hai