Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Yeah she is getting better and better that's for sure trying new things etc.
Yup hella👍🏼
Originally posted by: merryyura
Maine kal update mei padha tha ki riddhima vansh ko rokne ka try karegi seduction skills se. 🤔
But jab riddhima ne woh robe utara I was like....
I was also hell shocked and I didn't expect this sudden change in behavior. Yeh kya dikh rahe hai 🤣
Kaun kiske saath game khel rahe hain...yehi samajh mein nahi aa raha.
End mein kahin humaara Vansh hi ullu na ban jaye.
makers ko pta h yaha adhe se jyada log Vansh ki wajah se dekh rahe h vo log aisa kuch nhi karenge...🤪
They’re now next level 🔥🔥
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
dadi ka fuse udd chuka hai,
and rrahul bhi bola sabse jyada change dadi ka hi behaviour hoga,
to matlab baaki sab ka character same hi hai
Dadi needs shock therapy.
Oho I am not getting one more thing when he followed riddhima he thought her to be riddhima he was furious that she had joined hands with enemies but not tiny bit of jealously that she is there at wee hours of night in the house of a man who is not even wearing shirt,I mean I seriously don't know what kind of person is he,a normal person will feel jealous but he doesn't seems to be care much so I hope out of the blue don't show him ever obsessive atleast.
So Ridhimma Himalaya body lotion is one of the reason where Vansh cannot control himself. Can you suggest me which flavour is this 🤣🤪
Originally posted by: merryyura
Maine kal update mei padha tha ki riddhima vansh ko rokne ka try karegi seduction skills se. 🤔
But jab riddhima ne woh robe utara I was like....
ott pe aate saare ladke salmaan khan or saari ladkiya mallika sharawat ban jati h...
aj Mobile screen fire mein tha...Originally posted by: RishiGirl
They’re now next level 🔥🔥