Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: rheuji17
I knoww did they lost budget on vansh's wardrobe? Cause now he does not even wear blazer. Guess they had to cut budget somewhere for new entry
New entry kpde kb pehnta hai
Uspr Kya kharcha
Now I understood your curiousness 😛
Itne dinon baad aaye hai warning degi Ayushi humein 😆
Originally posted by: arryline
aww 🤗
Haan wahi real hi nikle boss CG ban gaye boss woh sirf Ridz ke liye ho
Haannn
Woh violin bajate time riddhima ki back trace karna☺️
Blindfold karke dressing undressing karna☺️
Yeh wale seduction scenes ☺️
#Mere_bache_bade_ho_gaye✌️😌😎
Originally posted by: arryline
Usne bhi 6hrs mein 50 shades dekhein 🤣
Sahi hai, 3 parts in 6 hrs, perfect🤣
lol but i.wax surprised too. Helly well doneOriginally posted by: rheuji17
You know a lot of people were saying Helly won't do scenes like this,
Le Helly
😆
Originally posted by: Innocentlove96
Oh I'm over that..... didn't indulge myself much....I was stating facts about him being what kind of husband.
🤣
Yeah I know what kind of husband is he....😆still it was too much if he is unable to differentiate between real and imposter of his wife still claims to be baaz ki nazar,smart,shrewd and what not🤣
Originally posted by: ShreyaThought47
But Riddhu and Vansh ne to kuch kiya hi nhi fir vo love bite.... Vyom? chi chi😭
Va ne Ka ko dhokha diya...🤪
Vansh OTT mein asli Riddhima ko chhorke sabse love bite lega...
I know this nakli wali is real bachhi.