Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread- Page 95

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

60k

Users

36

Likes

2.8k

Frequent Posters

LNX7XKOQZOAWKYXN thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: PJ5TTJ2GAF2WJ5XE

Arre monu mai episode nahi dekh rhi hu edited unedited kaise pata hoga 🤣🤣

Sorry rimi🤣

Your siggy☺️

WRUFFVHDVQ6BOTJZ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: L3WSAYHCA3GZQUZJ

Sorry rimi🤣

Your siggy☺️

Mere Jale pe red chilli powder chidhakti hai tu episode ke baare me poochh ke🤣😭


Siggy☺️ Thank you ☺️tu bhi dekh fir baat karenge insta pe ☺️👍🏼

listmist thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: UX6FLDZ7P3PK6H27

What is wrong in that scene...

I don't get it

My bad I didn't downloaded that day 😭

Socha hd me direct downloaded kar lungi😭

LNX7XKOQZOAWKYXN thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: listmist

My bad I didn't downloaded that day 😭

Socha hd me direct downloaded kar lungi😭

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CMoZf8lBkLL/?igshid=eaphcazjl96s

See this

listmist thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
LNX7XKOQZOAWKYXN thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: listmist

I want hd n without any tag wala video😭

Dm her👍🏼

Nathiya143 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Katy4566

anirudh said after marriage i will be with u and i will come to you, i guess bon wont let him come near her

hope bon do something like that but bon pagalpan will make her anis doormat 🤔ho noooo 😠 if she did something like that I can't ek slap from ani bon brain will back what you guys think
Edited by Nathiya143 - 5 years ago
listmist thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

They won't give that without their mention I know😭😆

listmist thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Katy4566

anirudh said after marriage i will be with u and i will come to you, i guess bon wont let him come near her

I hope so atleast this much bon can do👍🏼

Hope they won't disappoints here too😭

Katy4566 thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Nathiya143

hope bon do something like that but bon pagalpan will make her anis doormat 🤔ho noooo 😠 if she did something like that I can't ek slap from ani bon brain will back what you guys think

nahi they said naya modh so bon life mein new aayega because it is bon story

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".