If you're Moriarty then please be cunning enough to match Jim
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
If you're Moriarty then please be cunning enough to match Jim
It's just a Pehle anda aaya ya murgi thing 😅
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I know
We finally did it
After my anxiety over how to even write the evidences it's done
Optimism in your post says you will score good in evidence section.
But BR2 is mine 😅 even though I know I'm competing with writers here 😂
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
If you're Moriarty then please be cunning enough to match Jim

I got the Reminder to0 but my mind is not giving me any alternate theory 🤣. How will I ever make it
Optimism in your post says you will score good in evidence section.
But BR2 is mine 😅 even though I know I'm competing with writers here 😂
I am okay yaar
You take the BP for this
Just I want Senior to tell what's her reaction to alternative answer 😂
I dislike this gif a lot🤔
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I got the Reminder to0 but my mind is not giving me any alternate theory 🤣. How will I ever make it
Here we go again 🙆🏻♂️ If I a non writer can do it , you surely can Nita Holmes.
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am okay yaar
You take the BP for this
Just I want Senior to tell what's her reaction to alternative answer 😂
Same actually winning doesn't matters (or it does) but would like to know her reaction 😂
Same actually winning doesn't matters (or it does) but would like to know her reaction 😂
It doesn't matter to me much
Her reaction does though 🤣