Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😆I'll make sure i come on tym..bas usse pehle round 6 submit karlu😅
Tumhe aaya theek hai mujhe kyu aaya 😁 Have I forgotten something to submit?😅
Tumhe aaya theek hai mujhe kyu aaya 😁 Have I forgotten something to submit?😅
Hamara morale boost karne ke liye..jisne bheje ans usko bhi reminders bhejkar🤣
Girl even I got one
I submitted everything still so yeah
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
😆I'll make sure i come on tym..bas usse pehle round 6 submit karlu😅
Abhi tak nahi kara🙆🏻♂️
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Hamara morale boost karne ke liye..jisne bheje ans usko bhi reminders bhejkar🤣
Hahaha But mujhe to shock mila na.. I was like did I Miss something.. 😅
Check krlo kahin sach me to nhi bhul gaye😆Kahin 1 evidence reh gaya ho ya alternate theory me kuch😆
🤦🏻♂️ Snail speed