Hi everyone
Bucky internet issues yesterday hence the late reply
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hi everyone
Bucky internet issues yesterday hence the late reply
Oh no! I hope they resolve soon.
Me too. Hum fans ke chakkar mein I hope they don't compromise on their story👍🏼
i am sad that its not a new story...they are continuing from last season😡
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i am sad that its not a new story...they are continuing from last season😡
I did think so. Ab life as parents hi dikhana padega🤔
boring hoga...nothing left in story
yummy...enjoy it.......😆
Hello everyone🤗
@Babu new DP?😳
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5