He calls her my student aaaww.
Omggg now I can't wait for the episode to drop!!! AHHHH I'm so excited!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He calls her my student aaaww.
Omggg now I can't wait for the episode to drop!!! AHHHH I'm so excited!!!
I am dying inside. today’s episode is going to be so good. Ehhh! My adrenaline level is SHOOTING 🤪
Saturday episode are always lit 🔥
Shaurya is really going to make us fall for him again? { specially when I am trying to NOT forget what he did last week } han? kameena!!! 😆❤️
He is cute kameena 🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Aahh thats my boy ..🤣👏
Phise se yeah dil jeet liya. 🥳
Originally posted by: infinitie
As always it’s a great episode!! So fast paced omg!! I’m not even done and I’m enjoying it so much!
I would've watched it kn repeat 6x by now
And you're giving update 🤣
Phise se yeah dil jeet liya. 🥳
Saturday Saturday munda shines every Saturday Saturday 😆
Dude Shaurya should be an ACP he is so good at interrogation!!
hayee we can't be angry with shaurya that long nah.
He is making the whole committee apologize to her! When will he apologize to her 🥺🥺
Phew! Great episode! 😁👏👏Except for the (slightly cheesy) ripping of the rustication letter 😝 everything else was soo good! Shaurya shone today and Anokhi looked so pretty! 😍
Pre-cap mein Shaurya utna khusha tha ke it looked like he was in an ad for Dabur dantmanjan 😝😁 baad mein Anokhi be rightfully hawa nikaal diya 🤪😁