Sravz dont come to this thread?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Sravz dont come to this thread?
So should we move to this thread or stay there?
Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya
So should we move to this thread or stay there?
We could do chatting here.. n discuss about episodes in EDT..
Whatever you guys suggest.
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
We could do chatting here.. n discuss about episodes in EDT..
Whatever you guys suggest.
I think most of us have made their home over there only. However, if you guys want to be here, I am okay with changing
I’m okay with whatever. Lol I somehow ended up falling asleep 🤔 this is what happens when I end up on here at 5am 😂Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
We could do chatting here.. n discuss about episodes in EDT..
Whatever you guys suggest.
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Sravz dont come to this thread?
Soniyo how are you🤗🤗🤗
Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya
I think most of us have made their home over there only. However, if you guys want to be here, I am okay with changing
Lets take a vote there where people wana stay😆
To increase forum activity we need to move different threads too.. 😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
We could do chatting here.. n discuss about episodes in EDT..
Whatever you guys suggest.
sounds good! i don't want mods to come for us 😆
Soniyo how are you🤗🤗🤗
Soniyo is now John watson😆