Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yaar i changed this too😭
Whyyyyy 😭😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yaar i changed this too😭
Whyyyyy 😭😭😭
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Then good I will go with 3rd option if I get one more nod
Steve might get someone else and so will Bucky
Though I love their friendship so much
Stucky
M sure Nita will agree with 3rd option for tony n pepper
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I wrote the easiest one hehe aka the one which no one knew what that word mean but solved it asap
Redbus wala🤣
Whyyyyy 😭😭😭
I am sorry 😭
But what about Q4 what did everyone say? Mine was in Harry potter
Originally posted by: hasini009
Redbus wala🤣
Yup, anyone else wrote it?
But what about Q4 what did everyone say? Mine was in Harry potter
Mine too😎
Originally posted by: hasini009
maine wo likha which is giving nightmares to players 😈
Maine bhi 😈
The one which is still lying in my drafts 😆
IF tour socha but cancel Kar Diya 😆
yesss 🥳