Originally posted by: D7Z5HPMDHTIENEUV
Thanks for the update.... E 221 is not playing for me... network issue 😏
Finally the Vansh I want is there....😍
And Riddhima is on 🔥
They are not stretching the track and not showing anyone dumb is seriously so good when compared to the blunders they made.
I am facing shortage of words to describe Dadi....till Riddhima, I can tolerate although hating it but Vansh... seriously
I am glad that they are making it to a point that they are not reaching again and it’s very crispy thriller and it’s good I mean really it is on the good track I can say I don’t want to appreciate them too much that tomorrow they drag it and close it in very stupid manner but for now yes everything is on the track and let’s see what is the game between these two different Ridhima or Ridhima herself is playing such a games and if she is why....
