Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Learnt from the best
Itne makhan laga ke tum kaunsa sherlock game jeetne wali ho🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Learnt from the best
Itne makhan laga ke tum kaunsa sherlock game jeetne wali ho🤣
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
then you are even more likely to top
But i dont watch that much hollywood na and dekha my ans will be kinda unique🤣
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
acha tumhara dil bhi shanna hai
when will you post answers? I am not interested to discuss
Result tomo.. Abhi pehle discussions allowed😉
Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I hope you aren't Sherlocked
I hope so too😆
Post them tomorrow morning😎😆
Not so soon plz 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
But i dont watch that much hollywood na and dekha my ans will be kinda unique🤣
i dont even know any hollywood actress isliye had to google
tomorrow kis time?