Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Few more mins then will discuss, the fun part of sheep game🤣
Hi
Have you guys started ? 😅
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Few more mins then will discuss, the fun part of sheep game🤣
Hi
Have you guys started ? 😅
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
That's a parsi word , right ? 😆
Yes but gujju uses that word too. It means kid i guess
Originally posted by: hasini009
wannabe Sheep aka hasini Holmes aka The Woman present here
Woww
I can't believe my eyes
We have such big personality among us.
Coz I said so😎
Word originated as a Persian word but has become a part of Bombay Gujarati lingo. Usually used to reference that someone is still a kid or acts like a kid
I am not sure
I just know it's mostly a parsi word
Maybe it's used in both communities😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
yeh sab kehne wale end pe topper ban jate hain😡
Arey iss baar nahi as no research sent whatever came in mind
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
That's a parsi word , right ? 😆
Its actually a Gujju word mixed in Parsi lingo.
As parsis first landed on Indian subcontinent in a place called Sanjaan in Gujarat. .
Originally posted by: hasini009
wannabe Sheep aka hasini Holmes aka The Woman present here
I hope you aren't Sherlocked