I will watch everything on Sunday🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I will watch everything on Sunday🤣🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Me sunday binge watch karugi saare OTT episode🤣🤣
Tab tak ke liye will continue with my #JusticeForDaadi🤣🤣
Arre Maldives bhejne ke baat karte hai fir ghum gaye tum log😆
Teri sunday binge sunkar mujhe shilpa shetty ki yaad aarahi he 🤔🤣
Are dadi khud ke pota ko marne ka order diya he, iss liye me ghum gayi. 🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Then I will think that whatever I'm thinking is right🤣🤣
One track mind!!
but I’m currently very much single 🤣
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Congrats Tamatar 🤗
Thank you Maria🤗
dadaji wala rifle le...
💣💣💣
I’m like Daadi track minded now that I forgot the other stuff 😂😂
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I will watch everything on Sunday🤣🤣
I hope u will 🔪🔪🔪
ab jaldi sizzlerz ban jao...Originally posted by: PassionStar
Wahi bohot hota hai🤗
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Teri sunday binge sunkar mujhe shilpa shetty ki yaad aarahi he 🤔🤣
Are dadi khud ke pota ko marne ka order diya he, iss liye me ghum gayi. 🤣
Shilpa kyu yaad aayi ab🤪
Rish wahi bol rahi hum bhi Daadi ki tarah flip mar rahe hai🤣
Ya phir bomb se uda du?