Out of nowhere YT is suggesting me crazy kiya re song 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Out of nowhere YT is suggesting me crazy kiya re song 🤣
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Agar dadi nahi rahegi toh kon flip maregi? 😔🤣
Sia will do🤣
I Wanna throw a party to the person who has locked him inside like that
Can he please not come out until the show is finished!
don’t want him at all!!!
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
This is so matching for boss and his situation to romance always no Matter what 🤣
yahi song sun rahi thi abhi🤣
all of a sudden ye lines ayi jab hum boss ki baate kar rahe the, and I literally burst out laughing. I was like how apt🤣
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Humari sabse pyari Dadi 🤣
Now for sure 😂😂
for yours and arul's of course🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
yahi song sun rahi thi abhi🤣
all of a sudden ye lines ayi jab hum boss ki baate kar rahe the, and I literally burst out laughing. I was like how apt🤣
Hahahahaa very much then 😂😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
That’s the only closeness he can get with boss whenever boss drags him with the collar 🤣
at least he gets this much😆
he got to hug boss too🤣
kabbu ko to wo bhi nahi mila, bechara🤪🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
for yours and arul's of course🤣
Ommmgggg yaa 🤣🤣
These days nothing can be digested without Daadi for us 😂😂
So much love for her that Arul and I brought daada ji also into the topic 🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Ommmgggg yaa 🤣🤣
These days nothing can be digested without Daadi for us 😂😂
So much love for her that Arul and I brought daada ji also into the topic 🤣
that too, converting him into a rifle🤣