Chalo aaj bohot masti karli hai....it's time to go.
Bye bye everyone 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Chalo aaj bohot masti karli hai....it's time to go.
Bye bye everyone 🤗
Shadi be like: humko Ani se divorce chaahiye... 🤪🤣Originally posted by: VJEXUIWXZZT6I4AU
It seems uss Era me shaadi was the only kupratha 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: bubblesort
Ash ,aisa lollipop na hi de to aacha hai , fake or real shaadi to ho gayi , Bon ka dil to tod diya na, doesn't matter who will die or anything , Rudhita cn never be same .👎🏼
Just wait and watch.
They will give one give 1 lollipop scene like they did yesterday and most of the people will forget about this whole nautanki and start Rudi is back jaap 🤣
Originally posted by: 3ISPCHQBCD4TSRHB
Kuchh nahi... Ani Ninja ko mandap se bhaga ke shaadi karne vaala hai for Bon ki bhalai ❤️☺️
Thank god😌
So finally ani sacrificing his zimmedari for his love😃
I'm so happy the makers are finally doing it😳
Atleast this will make bon realise that her path babu is not pati parameshwar like she imagines....atleast nibbi will be out of her bubble of nibbipan🤣
Thank God I'm living in this era....otherwise I can't imagine if i had married my loving husband doing 2nd marriage to make me realise the importance of studies🤣🤣
Ani is such a practical person 🤣👍🏼
I'm so so happy that I have stopped watching the episodes a few days back...😎
How is tomorrow's episode....I know nothing better would have happened.....but still🤣....I saw today's episode clips in insta...but I knew it was just a lolipop before the ani ninja marriage hence I didn't watch it😎
Now even if it's a real or fake marriage, for me the fact will always remain that rudhita will never be the same for me....😈...
I will watch the episodes when bon takes maha Kali avatar....I don't want bon to continue as ani's wife anymore......come on baby you have lots of achieve dear....i will never accept ani's justification now that he took this torturous route just for bon's sake👏...wow you are going to make a kid realise the importance of education through breaking her soul forever....I mean wow👏..
Why independent women according to itv means career oriented woman but with broken personal relationships and emotions...my mom is an independent woman....she is teacher...she earns well...she looks after the whole family and is a successful wife and mom too.....who knows what are the cvs aiming...
It would have been better if bon was made aware of education importance through some other natural ways.......but here nothing is possible without drama🤪
i can't believe show ke writers female hai😳Originally posted by: MKEBP74ME2GZFFNA
Makers kya dikhaana chah rahe hain???
This is how one deals with child bride who is in her teens?
Lagta hai makers kabhi khud teen nahi the 🤣
Good Night Munia🤗Originally posted by: K4QO3WNCEDUWXI5A
Chalo aaj bohot masti karli hai....it's time to go.
Bye bye everyone 🤗
Originally posted by: listmist
Ashley you're still positive😲
Behen he is going to marry her may be fake but who cares🤢
Bon asked kaka to do some sasur rasam, bon told her ki she will get hubby like ani , family in-laws like her this all indicates that mano is marrying ani
She asked Kaka, not Binoy... Maine apne reasons de diye... Waise bhi hum dono ko EDT balance karna hai na...
Originally posted by: NPJ7MDVSRRI45CJ5
koi ummeed hi matt rakkho, tootne ka darr nehi 👍🏼
This is me now 🤣🤣🤣
Abb himmat hai toh todd ke dikhaao meri umeed jab hai hi nahi 🤣
Originally posted by: WHYVYGGEBSROLXKA
nehi woh mai keh rahi thi, tumne bola na ani can never stick to one option, lota hai, toh i am scared ki ludakte ludakte kahi sakti pe na pohoch jaye
Arey🤣🤣
Nahi itna bhi nahi ludkhega😆
But Rimi, I was skimming through the Episode at Voot and its subscription, I am feeling useless now 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: F2ZJIP6Q3BWIMSYE
Reku 🤗
U decided to leave this show on the right time 🤣
Mai uss vakt Paagal jaise positive thi 😭
Abb dekho I am laughing at all this 🤣