meri diye hue pyari nickname hai ye...Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
But meri name maria he 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
meri diye hue pyari nickname hai ye...Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
But meri name maria he 🤔
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
meri diye hue pyari nickname hai ye...
Ye pyari nahi he 🤔
awww cutie...Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Ye pyari nahi he 🤔
Originally posted by: .shivi396
That's why I watch season 1 only when S2 is up😆
Even for that I take reviews if it has climax or I still have to wait for S3🤪
No, not a NS fan😵, I liked Ravi and Sudhanshu in S1😛
What a theory 😈😈
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
And Vyom will go up also very soon coz he wants to touch and steal the rifle of Daada ji 😂
haath ko kat degi Dadi 🤣