Originally posted by: hasini009
These are my Award Nominations:
I know maine kuch logon ko nominate nahi kar paya. Sowwiee😳
Its ok dear 😂🤣😃😁
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: hasini009
These are my Award Nominations:
I know maine kuch logon ko nominate nahi kar paya. Sowwiee😳
Its ok dear 😂🤣😃😁
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Congratulations Soni Watson and Nina Watson 🥳. You both are the most deserving candidates for the award. I am glad you got to share it together ❤️.
Thank you dear Nita
Congratulations on getting Holmes award 🥳
Do tag that account 😂
Will start doing it properly frm today
i think it was heavenlybliss...we conducted the Humsafars promotional signature contest together😆
I remember liking his Sahir look too much
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i think it was heavenlybliss...we conducted the Humsafars promotional signature contest together😆
I used to watch it too😆
Yeah even i watched it 😂
That Kurti appa was weird 😂
HC look waa good in it
Yeah even i watched it 😂
That Kurti appa was weird 😂
HC look waa good in it
@b:🤣I agree
Yup i liked HC nd Shivya Pathania frm that show onwards😆
Do tag that account 😂
Arrey spam account tha na, toh uska post yaa Id delete hoga. Uske chakkar mein mera ek post waste(delete) ho gaya toh?🤣