Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Loved it, how she ignored the VR family no greetings whatsoever 👏

Dadi is 🤪 she thought that Riddhima will have manners & care about them in public. She is a joke. 🤡

Uma is only 1 who understands Riddhima.

VR family is for a treat.... 🤣 She has become a true  Phoenix. ⭐️⭐️

Ragini, Sejal & family she has a strong support / friends / family. Who will fight with the world for Riddhima. Not does she needs them...😎

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milalal27

Loved it, how she ignored the VR family no greetings whatsoever 👏

Dadi is 🤪 she thought that Riddhima will have manners & care about them in public. She is a joke. 🤡

Uma is only 1 who understands Riddhima.

VR family is for a treat.... 🤣 She has become a true  Phoenix. ⭐️⭐️

Ragini, Sejal & family she has a strong support / friends / family. Who will fight with the world for Riddhima. Not does she needs them...😎

Thank you, dear :) 

Yeah now she is Ridhima Singh Randhawa not just Ridhima, so yes the people of RS clans should think twice before taking a step towards her 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiAtma.

Well yeah, changes happen with time for some good for some bad equations change some for better and some for worse but life goes on.

Oh, I assure you who ever she ends up with both men are going to love her till their last breath😉

Thank you :)

Now that's like some ending to story.😈

Looking forward to it now...... can't wait to read till end.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail

I would love it if those interaction are humiliating for Ishani. Wouldn't mind at all.....at last she should have taste of her own medicine 😈😈.... especially those medicine which shoved down our Riddhu's throat at every chance she could get.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiAtma.

Yes, you are 😆 lekin mera dil kamjor hai it hates the good ones stay lonely and sad so happy endings for everyone here🤣 but of course it's the journey that matter and that is not going to be easy for either of the couples😈

I like that concept or more like those will power to still love the person knowing he or she will never be yours. Takes lots of courage, it's not at all easy to move on from the person whom you love unconditionally.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail

Wow.....Maza aa Gaya....Ms Ek bahut badi pareshani ki band baji.....ab ek bar bas Ridhay and Sakshi ke hatho baje.....aisa lagega Puri blackcurrant ice-cream kha li ho

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Wow.....Maza aa Gaya....Ms Ek bahut badi pareshani ki band baji.....ab ek bar bas Ridhay and Sakshi ke hatho baje.....aisa lagega Puri blackcurrant ice-cream kha li ho

Actualy Sakshi did bajaoed her subtly the lines below were directed at her only even Vansh felt it😆

Class ho ya aukat soch se pata lagti hai aur soch zubaan se. After all, money can buy good clothes not a class. People will know who or what the person is even without anyone trying to expose them. People tend to do that for themselves. So, let the public decide who is what.”

As for direct insults in future uska bhi mauka milega so practically Sejal, Riddhima, Ragini and Sakshi all these three ladies bajaoed Ishani here.I thought for starters itna theek hai rest toh installment mein milta rahega hismiley36

Sonia.himk thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ridhima Singh Randhawa ??? Did she get to know about her relation with Randhawas and Shergills ???  I guess she is Ridhay's sister [twin].  Amazing update. Loved the face-off and Riddhima's character growth and attitude.  Please update soon. Good-Bye.

P.s.  I am the biggest fan of you writings and. f.fs'

--Sapna K.

KV2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chappy 29 part 1 is so stunning and mind blowing update made me speechless  I'm blown off by both Sejal and riddhi speech it's so good to see Ishani being embarassed and insult by both Sejal riddhi eagerly waiting for your upcoming update to see what gonna happen in coming update now table turn and eagerly waiting for power pack and show time felt bad for vansh but he deserves it

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Just read the whole story in one go.

Wow I am speechless the way you have carried this whole concept throughout is praiseworthy .

I wished the CVS of IMMJ2 can take some ideas from you.

Brilliant .

Continue soon.