serioulsy i loved ShauHir when they stood side by side maza aa gaya their talks haha !! anokhi aap thoda side jao aur padho ....let ShauHir rock !!😆Originally posted by: infinitie
Exactly!!! Anokhi who 🤣I'm watching shauhir scene on loop today
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
serioulsy i loved ShauHir when they stood side by side maza aa gaya their talks haha !! anokhi aap thoda side jao aur padho ....let ShauHir rock !!😆Originally posted by: infinitie
Exactly!!! Anokhi who 🤣I'm watching shauhir scene on loop today
when ?Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
I fell for him when he said...*please* to the Sabherwals with his cute voice . I was like No NO NO NO , I hate Shaurya 😆. No pighlaoing.
chai kab milega usse!!!! Anokhi di toh woh peletaOriginally posted by: infinitie
lol exactly so instead all shaurya does every day is leave the police station in a huff 🤣
jab ghar aeygi aur maza aeyga 😂
lol devi will not be able to handle anokhi 😆
Originally posted by: infinitie
lol exactly so instead all shaurya does every day is leave the police station in a huff 🤣
Anokhi's taunt was on spot.😆
Btw, Why is she taking Economics test again? Matlab usne mana kar dia tha na lene se? Isko bhi Shaurya waali bimaari hi gayi. Bolti kuch hai n mean kuch aur krti hai
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
serioulsy i loved ShauHir when they stood side by side maza aa gaya their talks haha !! anokhi aap thoda side jao aur padho ....let ShauHir rock !!😆
@bold 🤣🤣
woh dono ke saath. Shaurya will forreal go pagalOriginally posted by: infinitie
lol devi will not be able to handle anokhi 😆
Originally posted by: infinitie
lol devi will not be able to handle anokhi 😆
Jo chapter samajh nahi aata uska test nahi deti...😆
Anokhi is not Astha.
There's a reason we are watching "Shaurya aur Anokhi ki Kahani" and not "Shaan aur Astha ki kahani" 😆🤣
chai kab milega usse!!!! Anokhi di toh woh peleta
lol acp is trying to flirt with professor sahab yeh anokhi kahan se aa gayi

I am going to watch that "Please" on loop🤣🤣
Omg! This man I tell you is going to drive us crazy as soon as he realises that he likes Anokhi!