I tried. Story is good but not able to connect with the leads. Not everyone connects with every show. Looks like I will get addicted to shows that refuse to give us more lead couple scenes 🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I tried. Story is good but not able to connect with the leads. Not everyone connects with every show. Looks like I will get addicted to shows that refuse to give us more lead couple scenes 🙈
Devyani turns inconsolable when Sai fails to bring Pulkit home. While Sai grows worried by his sudden disappearance, Bhavani is up to something fishy.
Hotstar summary!!!
are pata tha gadbad hai! Bhavani has no heart lol!
Originally posted by: notaquitter
I tried. Story is good but not able to connect with the leads. Not everyone connects with every show. Looks like I will get addicted to shows that refuse to give us more lead couple scenes 🙈
Did you try the other Star show Mehndi??
my great wishes for those brave hearts people to watch the dragfest🤣🙏🏼
No don’t want to. For not happy with imlie and ghkkpm. Don’t want to get into another show. I am stubborn in my sairat addiction😅
that show is good and SKR is fire🔥🔥🔥🔥
Originally posted by: notaquitter
No don’t want to. For not happy with imlie and ghkkpm. Don’t want to get into another show. I am stubborn in my sairat addiction😅
Try it. The ML is hotttttt.
Any chance of getting virtual or one sided missing of sairat ?
He is 😅 from the posters. Let’s see , don’t want to get super involved in another show. If I quit one I will watch the other :)
Originally posted by: notaquitter
He is 😅 from the posters. Let’s see , don’t want to get super involved in another show. If I quit one I will watch the other :)
Ya i know. Sairat will still be the IT couple for me.