after not being able to rewatch the last two episode because of shaurya. I have rewatched this one multiple times 🙈😂😂😂
honestly sameee!!! it's like the second we get even the slightest bit of good content, i'm all over it 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
after not being able to rewatch the last two episode because of shaurya. I have rewatched this one multiple times 🙈😂😂😂
honestly sameee!!! it's like the second we get even the slightest bit of good content, i'm all over it 🤣
if this were an american show, we woul have had atleast 3 kisses by now too.
then our imagination would have been fast 😆
LOL meanwhile in our show, shaurya isn't even able to get past the respect-zone 🤣
Oh sheesh! I didn’t get a chance to catch up on the thread all day and when I come in now, the thread is as good as two thirds done?! 🤪What happened here? 🤣Did we get a new spoiler or something? Or just bashing Professor sir? 🤣🤣
Oh sheesh! I didn’t get a chance to catch up on the thread all day and when I come in now, the thread is as good as two thirds done?! 🤪What happened here? 🤣Did we get a new spoiler or something? Or just bashing Professor sir? 🤣🤣
lol it was just us going crazy, the bashing was done in the first few pages after that we were all off in dreamland thinking about anokhi in a sari on holi, shipping pakhi didi with ACP, and imagining shakhi romance 🤣
Originally posted by: infinitie
lol it was just us going crazy, the bashing was done in the first few pages after that we were all off in dreamland thinking about anokhi in a sari on holi, shipping pakhi didi with ACP, and imagining shakhi romance 🤣
that pretty much sums it up 😆
lol!! That was me when I checked early I was like omg. This thread will be done before the episode drops what is happening!Oh sheesh! I didn’t get a chance to catch up on the thread all day and when I come in now, the thread is as good as two thirds done?! 🤪What happened here? 🤣Did we get a new spoiler or something? Or just bashing Professor sir? 🤣🤣
lol!! That was me when I checked early I was like omg. This thread will be done before the episode drops what is happening!
LOL we are setting new records for ourselves and our obsession with Shakhi every day 🤣
hahah we’ll be at #10 by Saturday 😂Originally posted by: infinitie
LOL we are setting new records for ourselves and our obsession with Shakhi every day 🤣
Originally posted by: infinitie
LOL we are setting new records for ourselves and our obsession with Shakhi every day 🤣
I think more than the episodes, i am having fun here bc we all have similar humor and comebacks ..it makes me laugh so much like all the time. never a bad time here.
Hi everyone, I haven't been here in years.