Originally posted by: RishiGirl
How much I missed that word 🤣
none other than my Vansh baby 😏😏
She made it VanRee or something like that coz Vansh was always behind a tree looking out for something
Ohh nobody used my words how respectful 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
How much I missed that word 🤣
none other than my Vansh baby 😏😏
She made it VanRee or something like that coz Vansh was always behind a tree looking out for something
Ohh nobody used my words how respectful 🤣
Originally posted by: merryyura
Abhi bas first wala dikha ache se. 🤔
Baki sab bhi load ho jayenge dheere dheere shayad.😵
Anyway, first wala toh ☺️☺️☺️
Can I use it??
Saare daal ne de phir decide krna😆
Kisi ko bhi mein reply nahi de paya toh sorry...
Already 150 notification hai...
And network bohot hi slow hai...
Page load nahi ho rahi hai...
ye tune ki thi right...🤣
Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Hello hello anyone here 🤔
And I'm sorry you guys tagged but can't reply each one of you because I have 118 notifications 🤪🤓
AM🤗
Ha wo mene bhi kiya tha Ig pe 🤣🤣
Fir muje pata chala yaha bhi wahi ho raha he 🤣
mariya dekh teri ma a geyi...Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Saare daal ne de phir decide krna😆
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
hi saru...sab mujhe sunaa rahi hai...😭
HOO!! meri Nishu ko kaun suna raha hai😳

🤣🤣