My net connection is not letting me Party 🥳. I will come back and Congratulate everyone and well me pretty thrilled with my award .
Only now I have to give my best in Round 6 , better start researching 🤓
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
My net connection is not letting me Party 🥳. I will come back and Congratulate everyone and well me pretty thrilled with my award .
Only now I have to give my best in Round 6 , better start researching 🤓
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Matlab you guys are not my friends huh
Mean zeal
Aisi baat hai to Hiral is also in my team...hum hamesha ek hi team mein hote
Shiri and Lav and Akshi also
Arrey I meant u Hv more friends in that team.. it doesn't mean u don't HV friends on my team 🤗
Originally posted by: Minionite
Lol he got 12 nominations for being most shanna. 🤣 That's the only award to reach the double digits for nominations. 🤣
Coz everyone knw he is shanna🤣
Soni and Partner can you guys help me please check FB
Congratulations Hasini
You are star
Originally posted by: Minionite
Yes but Nirvana was the only one to go all out. WD and I held back. Most BWF members just know that I'm a fan, not his deewani. I'm careful that way. 😆
Ok ok

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Soni and Partner can you guys help me please check FB
Sure Alexia, tell us
Yeh awards kab aaye😲
Congrats Zeal, Hasini, Nita, Nina, Mumma, Soni, Sakshi, WD🥳 Amazing job with the siggies Pro
Congratulations dear Nita
You are really supportive
Same to you🤗