Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haww mene nahi Zeal ne afwah faila hai
Haan usne start ki nd u r continuing😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haww mene nahi Zeal ne afwah faila hai
Haan usne start ki nd u r continuing😈
Originally posted by: Minionite
How would everyone like the awards themselves today? Pro is done them all.
Wow today what time
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
No no its because you and alexia r patner n we didnt wanted to seperate u both but u r welcome in Zeal team😳
I am in no teams sorry
So zeal aise hi team members recruit kar raha hai?😆
He began recruiting team ,and then they decided to Play Antakshri , now who knows what is going on 😆
Originally posted by: Minionite
Well I was just working on the template to announce the awards, so maybe in the next 15-20 mins? 😎
Wow woohooo yess so excited. Thank u❤️
Originally posted by: hasini009
bakra kisi innocent members ko banado, mujhe nahi.😡
ab se main kisi bhi team mein nahi hoon.
I’m one Woman Army😎
*Insert Kirron kher nahi gif*
Hasiniiiii 😬 U r part of my team Keh diya to keh diya
Originally posted by: Minionite
Well I was just working on the template to announce the awards, so maybe in the next 15-20 mins? 😎
Award nominations announcement ya direct Awards Announcement?😲
Who is the third one , I only knew Shreya and WD 😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am in no teams sorry
Aww but antakshri mein teams mein khelne mein maza aata hai
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Zeal is making a team Partner , that doesn't include , you , me , Shibu and Rashi . The rest of them have agreed to be on his team 😡
Why the fudge is he making team??