I am so sad 😭

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am so sad 😭

En🤔yaar Nala sad
I'm requesting you to spread positivity & you're saying this.🤔
Good👍🏼😆
- Rrahul and Helly's skin are looking distractingly bad. In fact, even Chandni's skin looks rough on OTT. Only Ankit and Manasvi look fine.
Same dear.
Pata nahi Makeup aisa kiya hai ya ye tired hain..ya fir lighting ka issue hai.
Par sabke face bohot dull lage.
🤔
Originally posted by: Abinaya_24
En🤔yaar Nala sad
ini episode ah pathu dhan...Onume purila.. BP increase aagudhu episode pathu
She always adding fuel to fire. Aloo ji is a savage 😆